Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at PSV's stats and its hard to see where Silva fits in with Brands

brands obv builds teams from a tight defensive unit but also like to create lots of chances /goals

his goals For and against is almost 3 to 1 in favour of for - not like silva's which is 2 to one against.

that would be an about turn in silva's way of lining up..

heres PSV's stats for the last few years

http://www.soccerstats.com/team.asp?league=netherlands&stats=7-PSV-Eindhoven
good find, the school of science wont be reopening under this chancer. it will be shut down by popular demand within a couple of months if it does somehow get off the ground.

No worse then 7th, but we might do better, but with Silva we habe no chance, which is why if he comes it will be his 5th club in 5 years
for anyone wanting us to appoint silva, they should look at eddie howes stats. his credentials are much better.

I'm not advocating Howe, just pointing out that he would be a much better prospect, for someone wanting a middle of the road candidate.

I want Emery. or a proven winner. someone who has won the Europa or Spanish league or equivolent

for anyone wanting us to appoint silva, they should look at eddie howes stats. his credentials are much better.

I'm not advocating Howe, just pointing out that he would be a much better prospect, for someone wanting a middle of the road candidate.

I want Emery. or a proven winner. someone who has won the Europa or Spanish league or equivolent

Eddie Howe as I recall does not want to live away from the south coast.

ah..like Rafael?

No point in sacking Allardyce if we are going to then appointment another gamble. If we want to truly take the next step up as a club and be challenging for domestic and European trophies then we need to be appointing a proven quality manager and pay him very good money.

Whether we like to admit it or not we aren't the most attractive club out there to top managers which is why we should be offering the likes of Emery a long term deal at the club and allow him time to build and mould his own side. He's coming away from a team full of egos in which decisions got taken out of his hands, surely a club like ours would be the refreshing challenge after years in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back