Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why are we even bothering with the adjudications with the FA and offering compensation after he was sacked? Why even entertain the allegation if we're squeaky clean?

There's one thing to be said about maintaining good relations but with these bells and for what they're asking?

Why would we even bother with that meeting? If we did nothing wrong we should have told them to stuff it and let them make their complaint.

I can't work it out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdoulaye_Doucouré

"Marcel Brands has made it his most urgent priority to negotiate and agree a smaller fee."

Doesn't even take the job for a fortnight and he's at it already.

Phwoar.
I think silva and brands have both been lined up with a while. Boardroom changes, Sam and his backroom gone , brands appointed.
All done in 24 hours. Be very doubtful a manager isn't sorted as well

yes there is that.

it does seem they have been leaked some info tho
Yes, to be honest I won’t be disappointed if it’s him. I do think Brands will rule the roost and work with him, which Walsh never did. It was almost like him and Koeman were pulling in different directions, I doubt that will happen here.

Watford should have taken the bucks back in November. Dopey southern expletives. What's their problem? Are we gonna have to entertain another nothing southern club hating us like Southampton did when we took fathead?

Do one Watford. Your horrible town stinks like the p**s your shirt is drenched in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back