Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Brands and Silva think of the state the club has been left in by previous managers/DoF.

inbruges_2_695x391.jpg

The footy journo`s all know, the bookies all know, that like it or not, Silva is the next manager.

Slightly underwhelming, with elements of risk - he`s the next Martinez / if does well and will try to jump ship at the first( a la Watford ).

He`s not even here and some are turning on him.

Can we not just give him a chance and see how it goes ?????
If it's him, we'll have no choice but to give him a chance and see how it goes mate. My big concern is, we have to get it right this time, time is not on our side.
If it goes tits up again, after another rebuild, I may very well cry.

I`m really really hoping that Brands, working with the new manager, will make a massive difference this time around ;)
The one hope I have, is that the new man hasn't been chosen yet, and he'll consider all the options.

On the other side of the coin, I tell myself that the man has been chosen, he's working with Brands, so like it or Koff

Here's a thought - can we release a statement apologising to Watford and saying we're ending our interest in him, then go back 2 weeks later and appoint him anyway?
It does seem to work that like, cant remember the other club that done the same with no punishment..................Oh wait I remember now

Watford should stop singing Sad Songs about this whole Silva debacle. Old Blue Eyes Kenwright will be telling the Watford Board that its the Circle of Life . But Sorry seems to be the Hardest word at the moment judging by the standoff. Someone needs to Sacrafice their pride. Anyway Saturday Nights Alright for an announcement to be made and then they cant hold a Candle in the Wind to us. Everton are a bigger club that Watford and they shouldnt be playing Z Cars. Its just not Your Song. But, I guess thats why they call it the Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back