Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bit of this don't you understand? At NO point have I said conclusively that I, or WFC, have evidence. I have speculated that we do. You are speculating that we don't. It's pretty easy to understand.

You have decided you are innocent based on the fact that nothing has leaked out, so therefore it can't exist.

And to answer one of your earlier posts - I can't talk for any other fan of my club who you said abused you. It's certainly not in my nature but I'm sure you are all old enough and big enough to dish out back. All this talk of banning people seems a bit odd.

It’s innocent until proven guilty. Its also an Everton forum, we aren’t likely to admit we are guilty to things like that, the same way you wouldn’t at Watford (such as Watford fans immediately finding ways that your approach to Silva was legal when nothing has been leaked etc) Buzz off back to the nest.

Last edited:
We faded toward the end of that season, so some pruning and additions were required. Purely from a control of the dressing room pov he should have been looking to get more than Distin out. Osman, Baines, Howard, Jagielka: all should have been punted and replaced with his own men. He naively thought they'd remain loyal to him when we hit an extended poor run of form.
He did though bringing in his own men of McCarthy, Robles, Kone & Alcaraz..... not exactly a rousing endorsement of that policy

What bit of this don't you understand? At NO point have I said conclusively that I, or WFC, have evidence. I have speculated that we do. You are speculating that we don't. It's pretty easy to understand.

You have decided you are innocent based on the fact that nothing has leaked out, so therefore it can't exist.

And to answer one of your earlier posts - I can't talk for any other fan of my club who you said abused you. It's certainly not in my nature but I'm sure you are all old enough and big enough to dish out back. All this talk of banning people seems a bit odd.
I didn't see the post he was reffering to but calling any post on here abuse is a little dramatic.

When I saw your user name again I actually thought you came back to apologise for your clubs tapping up of Silva from Hull. Apparently Everton have proof, quite possibly given to them by Silva himself. It's not too late.
So you will happily believe you have proof of something but deny another club has anything on you?

Do you see the irony in that?

Maybe we did do what is being claimed. If we did, we are bang to rights. What is telling is that Silva did have a break clause that was activated as soon as Hull were relegated. He has no similar clause with us.

So you will happily believe you have proof of something but deny another club has anything on you?

Do you see the irony in that?

Maybe we did do what is being claimed. If we did, we are bang to rights. What is telling is that Silva did have a break clause that was activated as soon as Hull were relegated. He has no similar clause with us.

Haven't denied anything, just being a bit mischievous that's all, but you must admit it is a bit embarrassing for your club, if you've done that. BTW all clubs tap up to a limited degree, the trick is not to get caught out. And to be fair Everton probably have but it's a bit rich accusing someone else of doing it, when your secretly doing it yourself.

Posted this on the managerial thread but this is his last 4 jobs, how does everyone love this guy so much?

Lasts 1 year at Sporting - gets sacked for not wearing club suit
Lasts 1 year at Olympiakos - quits for "personal reasons"
Lasts 6 months at Hull - quits
Lasts 6 months at Watford - tries to bail on them for another job.

Haven't denied anything, just being a bit mischievous that's all, but you must admit it is a bit embarrassing for your club, if you've done that. BTW all clubs tap up to a limited degree, the trick is not to get caught out. And to be fair Everton probably have but it's a bit rich accusing someone else of doing it, when your secretly doing it yourself.
I agree.

To be honest, I want it to go to arbitration by the PL so it all comes out either way. The reactions from both sides will say who did what.

Big fish eat little fish using whatever tactics they can get away with - I'm sure every club has both done it and had it done to them at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back