Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
..as I see it, we probably illegally approached Silva when he was manager at Watford. Silva kept his counsel but wanted to leave Watford and join Everton. Everton wanted Silva and Silva wanted Everton.

Both Everton and Silva then did the right thing. Everton officially approached Watford and offered them lots of money. Watford turned the offer down. It takes 3 parties to make a deal, 2 wanted it, 1 didn’t so we all moved on.

Watford then went on a losing run. Watford did what they always do, they sacked their manager. The season continued. The season ended.

Everton have renewed their interest in Silva. He’s been sacked by Watford. Watford now want a compensation deal. Everton originally offered a substantial compensation deal but Watford turned it down.

Watford take the high ground, probably rightly suggesting Everton made an illegal approach for Silva. Silva and his agent then provide evidence he was the subject of an unsolicited approach from Watford when he was in charge at Hull. Righteous Watford are not so righteous, so Everton withdraw any compensation offer.

It usually takes 3 parties to make a deal. It appears Silva wants Everton. It appears Silva has always wanted Everton. It appears Everton want Silva. It appears Everton always wanted Silva. Let it happen.

If you’re Watford, build yourselves a bridge and get over it.

..as I see it, we probably illegally approached Silva when he was manager at Watford. Silva kept his counsel but wanted to leave Watford and join Everton. Everton wanted Silva and Silva wanted Everton.

Both Everton and Silva then did the right thing. Everton officially approached Watford and offered them lots of money. Watford turned the offer down. It takes 3 parties to make a deal, 2 wanted it, 1 didn’t so we all moved on.

Watford then went on a losing run. Watford did what they always do, they sacked their manager. The season continued. The season ended.

Everton have renewed their interest in Silva. He’s been sacked by Watford. Watford now want a compensation deal. Everton originally offered a substantial compensation deal but Watford turned it down.

Watford take the high ground, probably rightly suggesting Everton made an illegal approach for Silva. Silva and his agent then provide evidence he was the subject of an unsolicited approach from Watford when he was in charge at Hull. Righteous Watford are not so righteous, so Everton withdraw any compensation offer.

It usually takes 3 parties to make a deal. It appears Silva wants Everton. It appears Silva has always wanted Everton. It appears Everton want Silva. It appears Everton always wanted Silva. Let it happen.

If you’re Watford, build yourselves a bridge and get over it.
Exactly - happens all the time and cry arsing about it won't prevent it.

Iceland will play here :

GK
RB - CB - CB - LB
DM - CM
W -- Iceland -- W
S

GK
RB - CB - CB - LB
CM - DM - Iceland
W- S - W
Besic and Klaassen will both be very interesting, both will fit superbly into Silvas system, if they can prove they have what it takes, at their very best, both are superb players, just sadly neither plays at their very best for long or often.

4231 is his usual system...Sigurdsson would be one of the 2...likely with Gana. Or sold.

What bit of this don't you understand? At NO point have I said conclusively that I, or WFC, have evidence. I have speculated that we do. You are speculating that we don't. It's pretty easy to understand.

You have decided you are innocent based on the fact that nothing has leaked out, so therefore it can't exist.

And to answer one of your earlier posts - I can't talk for any other fan of my club who you said abused you. It's certainly not in my nature but I'm sure you are all old enough and big enough to dish out back. All this talk of banning people seems a bit odd.

Every club who messes with us gets relegated the following season...bar Southampton who escaped by the skin of their teeth.

I would wish you luck but just...

Watford lol

So you will happily believe you have proof of something but deny another club has anything on you?

Do you see the irony in that?

Maybe we did do what is being claimed. If we did, we are bang to rights. What is telling is that Silva did have a break clause that was activated as soon as Hull were relegated. He has no similar clause with us.

Clearly youre very sad about this still. Are you in a relationship? I hope you can cope with rejection and misery...

Posted this on the managerial thread but this is his last 4 jobs, how does everyone love this guy so much?

Lasts 1 year at Sporting - gets sacked for not wearing club suit
Lasts 1 year at Olympiakos - quits for "personal reasons"
Lasts 6 months at Hull - quits
Lasts 6 months at Watford - tries to bail on them for another job.

None of these are true.

Sporting -- booted as sporting wanted another manager so used that daft excuse.
Olympiakos -- won the league and wanted to move on (their chairman was on the pitch with a gun the other week)
Hull -- Contract broken up as they were relegated...
Watford -- Wanted by the best team In the world...or stay at Watford lol

4231 is his usual system...Sigurdsson would be one of the 2...likely with Gana. Or sold.

Every club who messes with us gets relegated the following season...bar Southampton who escaped by the skin of their teeth.

Watford lol

Clearly youre very sad about this still. Are you in a relationship? I hope you can cope with rejection and misery...

None of these are true.

Olympiakos -- won the league and wanted to move on (their chairman was on the pitch with a gun the other week)

He doesnt always play 4-2-3-1, he sometimes plays 4-3-3 and he has also played 4-1-4-1, theres a chance he may even play the 3-4-2-1 that seems to be becoming quite popular, its all about the players and the oppo, he seems very tactical flexible.

Iceland wont be sold, nobody would buy him for a start and hes a player that Silva would be able to fit into all his systems.

Im aware that you have this dream of Lookman playing ACM, but it wont happen.

Watford lol

None of these are true.

It appears he loves clubs with mentallists in charge. Moshiri has found his soul mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back