Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be honest,firstly I know nothing about how Silva sets up his teams,how he likes to play or how he improved Hull/Watford,does it excite me that we are linked with him,no not really but I accept getting so called A list managers works the same as getting A list players,we would have to pay obscene amounts,hope they show interest if they arrive then be prepared for them to push for a move as soon as interest is shown in them,I will assume that the idea of Silva and a DOF has been discussed between all parties and that is seen as the way forward as a club

You’ve missed out where they were when he took over, the brand of football he plays and the fact he’s a blue. He’s really likeable too, Silva is just a mercenary
Likeable. Why does that matter.
I'm asking what he has achieved as a manager that makes him so good .
I couldn't care if he's as hated as Maggie thatcher. He has achieved nothing of note. Promotions dont count

I couldn't care if he's as hated as Maggie thatcher. He has achieved nothing of note. Promotions dont count
So taking Bournemouth from the bottom of the football pyramid to the premier league in style isn’t an achievement

I want to like my manager, that was the reason Sam was sacked as he wasn’t liked, he wouldn’t have been sacked if fan opinion was taken out of the equation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back