Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, I think you’ll find that out Forum is far less serious than this one and we have a sense of realism. One of your fans came over and a sensible exchange of views entailed and no one attempted to chase him away by throwing insults at him.

We’d welcome any of you over to do the same. But the danger is that we don’t fit your rhetoric and will give another side of the story - and I think it’s clear you don’t like listening to that.

@Youorns84

You've come on another club's forum talking about a contentious issue in a patronising manner. What did you expect?

We have plenty of regular posters from other clubs on here. Some have been posting for years. The reason they're still posting is they enjoy the banter and the exchanges are mutually respectful.

However, some fans have no idea how to interact on another club's forum and are taken aback by the negative reaction to their ill-thought-out posts. This confirms a complete lack of self-awareness, as well as basic social skills.

If you want a good example of how to post on another forum, read this thread started by a Huddersfield fan recently. Notice how many GOT members were friendly towards him and congratulated him when Huddersfield were safe from relegation.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/terrier-in-peace.103397/

So, in a nutshell, if you come on here and behave like a condescending tit, you deserve everything you get. I suggest you stick to your own forum until you've improved your social skills.

I've read all those names linked today. Just waiting on Guardiola and Zidane...although Zidane will probably be dismissed as Martinez MkII.

We're in the gutter and some people think we're going to attract world class managers. Silva is literally as good as it gets.

I’d have like Fonseca but understand the risks. And he’s happy where he is. Fair enough.

There’s literally nobody I’d really really want these days so if it’s Silva, which it obviously is, he has my backing.

I’d have like Fonseca but understand the risks. And he’s happy where he is. Fair enough.

There’s literally nobody I’d really really want these days so if it’s Silva, which it obviously is, he has my backing.
Fonseca. Who'd want that bottler? Let him stay in the minor leagues.

I've read all those names linked today. Just waiting on Guardiola and Zidane...although Zidane will probably be dismissed as Martinez MkII.

We're in the gutter and some people think we're going to attract world class managers. Silva is literally as good as it gets.

F`me, some people would still happily have Moyes back lol

Silly season has deffo started earlier than usual this year.

Just wait until we get actually get round to buying and selling players.

There`ll be heads in orbit all over the place, especially with the World Cup on too.

@Youorns84

You've come on another club's forum talking about a contentious issue in a patronising manner. What did you expect?

We have plenty of regular posters from other clubs on here. Some have been posting for years. The reason they're still posting is they enjoy the banter and the exchanges are mutually respectful.

However, some fans have no idea how to interact on another club's forum and are taken aback by the negative reaction to their ill-thought-out posts. This confirms a complete lack of self-awareness, as well as basic social skills.

If you want a good example of how to post on another forum, read this thread started by a Huddersfield fan recently. Notice how many GOT members were friendly towards him and congratulated him when Huddersfield were safe from relegation.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/terrier-in-peace.103397/

So, in a nutshell, if you come on here and behave like a condescending tit, you deserve everything you get. I suggest you stick to your own forum until you've improved your social skills.
Read my first post on this matter, read the responses and you may revise your take on that. I understand it’s your forum but don’t let that bury what actually happened.

Dont see how folk are still saying we should go for ......? or .....?
This is a done deal , its only the unveiling to take place now. All the top journo's have stated this is sorted bar a tiff with Watford.
Christ......a lad in work even put a bet on Unai
Emery today !!!
Its done lads , strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride ( it may be a bit bumpy)but it is what it is ....just get behind the new man now.

TEAM MARCO /MARCEL.

Read my first post on this matter, read the responses and you may revise your take on that. I understand it’s your forum but don’t let that bury what actually happened.

The irony on this message being posted 5 minutes before you sacked your manager, which brings the total managers you’ve gone through since we have been in the PL to exactly the same as us.

We go through managers. But you are proving just as bad.

I am not debating you taking our manager. Looks like it’s happening. But you have done it against the rules it seems. Why else are your board members meeting ours? Why would they make assurances you wouldn’t appoint him this summer? Because we have evidence of you breaking the rules, seems pretty clear to me. You aren’t doing it just to be polite. Whether you are a big club or not, rules still apply.

And I think we all know the two players you believe you could just ‘take’ from us. At various stages across this season they have been linked with all the top clubs in the country who we would undoubtedly do business with before you. You always stood a chance of getting Silva because of his ego and you having no competitors for him. If you think Richarlison or Doucoure dream of playing for Everton when clubs far bigger than you are interested, you’re being delusional.

Sorry mate, but you got decent replies to your first message about the matter on here. It all started off on one of your next posts saying we “are as bad as you” in regards to sacking managers, as thank rankled people as you fire them left right and centre even when they get you promoted or whatever. You then post stating that “we have evidence of you breaking the rules, seems pretty clear to me” which is calling the club whose fans forum you are on guilty of cheating. However much you have then tried to act all impartial and not committal about whether you have evidence since that post. You also then started calling people delusional.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back