Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bit of this don't you understand? At NO point have I said conclusively that I, or WFC, have evidence. I have speculated that we do. You are speculating that we don't. It's pretty easy to understand.

You have decided you are innocent based on the fact that nothing has leaked out, so therefore it can't exist.

And to answer one of your earlier posts - I can't talk for any other fan of my club who you said abused you. It's certainly not in my nature but I'm sure you are all old enough and big enough to dish out back. All this talk of banning people seems a bit odd.
Are you back. Haven't you got a wedding to go to?

I wouldn’t want Conte personally, Iv just watched a season of dry defensive football, not signing up for another.
Well they’ve just won the cup and won the league the other year, I’d rather that than Martinez Mark 2 finishing 11th

..as I see it, we probably illegally approached Silva when he was manager at Watford. Silva kept his counsel but wanted to leave Watford and join Everton. Everton wanted Silva and Silva wanted Everton.
I agree with the rest of your post Eggs but this part is guess work. I would imagine that he could have been sounded out through his agent to find out whether he was interested or not. But this sort of thing goes on all the time, whether it be with players or managers. It would be extremely difficult for Watford to prove this.

My personal view is Watford are bringing the complaint because we've turned Silva's head by making our approach known to the press. This could well be true, but as far as I'm aware not illegal. They're basically just trying it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back