Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate we have a first team squad numbering around 40, there will be serious outgoings, some players we could sell and not ever miss them.

I do agree with players looking different after a bedding in period, think some players will surprise us this season.

I understand the need to get rid of loads of them mate,but it’s easier said than done.
Most of these shysters are on top dollar and trying to move some of them on will be difficult.

Three years I've had this Mac, dunno how to print screen.

How to take a screenshot of a selected portion of your screen
  1. Press Shift-Command-4. ...
  2. Move the crosshair to where you want to start the screenshot, then drag to select an area. ...
  3. When you've selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. ...
  4. Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.

How to take a screenshot of a selected portion of your screen
  1. Press Shift-Command-4. ...
  2. Move the crosshair to where you want to start the screenshot, then drag to select an area. ...
  3. When you've selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. ...
  4. Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.

Just discovered it's actually SHIFT-COMMAND-3.

Cheers all.

Personally, I cant see us bringing in the numbers we saw last Summer, think 2 or 3 at most, maybe the same amount of yoots.

Outgoings I can see double digits for sure.

And the World Cup wont affect outgoings, cos they are all utter tosh and never made squads.
Ha Ha Ha.

depositphotos_12704040-stock-illustration-u-turn-roadsign.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back