Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoring more than 2 or 3 per game, every game is unrealistic
Conceding about 2 per game is par for the course for Silva

View attachment 46716

I don't care what premier league clubs he has managed, if he was any good whatsoever, as in 'leagues elite' like Brands has suggested then this feller would og got a much better record than conceding 80 goals in 40 odd games.

even Allardyce know how to set up a decent defence, he kept Sunderland up who are now in league one with the same squad, so don't come at me with , 'he was at Hull lad, they were sh1te' .. I'm not having it, if he ahd anything about him he would of kept them up, simples.

that record there is truly horrific.

AVB was getting sacked with a near 50% win rate at spurs.

I just hope he's like Martinez and we get another record breaking PL season and a series of extensive cup runs.
Your+bait+is+bad+and+you+should+feel+bad+try+_8044f567cb840a2509f5834d14203d27.png

You mean finish 5th and get jogged on at Wembley?

Its a no from me.

I just hope hes like Marco Silva, I would rather we didnt have another fraud.

Worst goad ever.

72 points. The bar was set and it wont be broken for years unfortunately....unless we get him back here.

I just hope he's like Martinez and we get another record breaking PL season and a series of extensive cup runs.

you've got this one totally wrong dave. I see nothing in him to suggest anything other than a relegation type season, or a battle around the bottom.

Martinez actually achieved more by winning a FA Cup with the same sort of team that Hull had under Silva.

you've got this one totally wrong dave. I see nothing in him to suggest anything other than a relegation type season, or a battle around the bottom.

Martinez actually achieved more by winning a FA Cup with the same sort of team that Hull had under Silva.
Silva is as good as it gets. Who else will come here?

Silva is as good as it gets. Who else will come here?
don't think silva is our ONLY option mate. there are loads of young up and coming coaches around European football.

this feller has only proved one thing in this league, NOTHINGNESS.

we will not move forward under silva, we will regress if anything as his teams are very easily found out.

Mid-table isn't disaster mate. Neither are two cup SFs.

Dave, you said the other day that Moshiri has ruined this club, after us finishing 8th, now you are claiming 11th isnt a disaster?

And come on, you think we as a club aspire to get beat in Cup Semi finals?

We have been in 26 FA Cup Semi Finals, its not something we tend to celebrate as a fanbase, yano.

Dave, you said the other day that Moshiri has ruined this club, after us finishing 8th, now you are claiming 11th isnt a disaster?

And come on, you think we as a club aspire to get beat in Cup Semi finals?

We have been in 26 FA Cup Semi Finals, its not something we tend to celebrate as a fanbase, yano.
we are at a stage in the clubs history, new Owner, new dof , reshuffled board, kenwright almost gone, now is the time to aim high with a manager who is a winner.

Like who Frank?

Lets hear names of these winners you have.

Please dont give me a list of people who havent won a bean.

I'm not a FIFA head mush.

I'm not going to be able to list a whole host of names here.

but one things for certain, FAILURE is what Silva brings.

we will be his 3rd team to bring FAILURE too.

VAULT ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back