Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

don't think silva is our ONLY option mate. there are loads of young up and coming coaches around European football.

this feller has only proved one thing in this league, NOTHINGNESS.

we will not move forward under silva, we will regress if anything as his teams are very easily found out.
Is there any that have won trophies in Portugal and Greece? :coffee:

Dave, you said the other day that Moshiri has ruined this club, after us finishing 8th, now you are claiming 11th isnt a disaster?

And come on, you think we as a club aspire to get beat in Cup Semi finals?

We have been in 26 FA Cup Semi Finals, its not something we tend to celebrate as a fanbase, yano.
He's ruined it because he's spent £300M of the club's own money on tat managers and tat players and now we have nothing left to spend to improve. We now need a manager to come in and do the best with meagre resources compared to the last two seasons and play better football - ERGO we are looking at Silva.

He's ruined it because he's spent £300M of the club's own money on tat managers and tat players and now we have nothing left to spend to improve. We now need a manager to come in and do the best with meagre resources compared to the last two seasons and play better football - ERGO we are looking at Silva.
Or we are spending another 200M this summer.

I thought Silva was basically cut and dried but I’m not as convinced its as wrapped up as I thought. I was talking to John parrott this morning and he reckons Ferguson hasn’t been told anything about the new manager coming in.
By all accounts Walsh and Koeman couldn’t stand each other and didn’t speak so the club are determined to bring a manager in who will work closely with Brands. Interesting that there has been more speculation about us wanting Cocu, although I think I would prefer Silva I can definitely see the continuity of bringing Cocu in to work with Brands appealing to what is an inexperienced boardroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back