Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
“...remembers Kasami. "He has his ideas and he never really changes from that philosophy.””

Well this sounds positive, and not like something that could cause us a problem, like it definitely hasn’t in the very recent past.
Quite - I wonder if Napoleon and Alexander The Great would be highly rated if they would not deviate or ever change tactics....

I am just picturing it now, he actually is doing well with us and we are looking at a top 6 spot... Another team higher up takes a small sniff at him and he falls apart just like he did at Watford.

This is my major concern! It happened at Watford, and look what happened to them. All we can hope for is that we have a few good seasons of his success before anyone starts sniffing. And maybe after that amount of time he'll feel some loyalty towards us? And if not, then at least he might have put us into a stronger situation so that the transition is smoother if he moves on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA all leagues. With stats like that someone in Saudi could be rated as the best manager in the world

Most people on this forum know the backgrounds of these three coaches. That's why they were compared. And not some random coach in Saudi Arabia.

His name is Marco
Marco Silva
He is joining
We don't know when

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back