Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't win (pardon the pun)...

His record when at good teams is dismissed as "they are Mickey mouse leagues". His record when at weak teams in the toughest league in world football are exaggerated.

The stories about his head being turned are nonsense. Name me another manager who has never taken an opportunity to take a step up when given the chance?

Agree, on the whole I am happy with the appointment. But those are my reservations if he does a good job with us and gets head hunted so be it. But we need some rebuilding with one manager over a few seasons so looking at his record and seeing he doesn't stay anywhere very long isn't encouraging as we can't continue this hire and fire cycle it only ends one way look at WBA and Swansea. But hopefully he sees it as a long term project with the biggest club he's managed.

giphy.gif

Hi Ho Silva awwwaaayyyyyy

In what way,thats its today,or that its not silva

Today.

Tbh im happy with silva, moshiri’s man from earlier this year; been promised the job since then imo so should be up to date.

Like someone says looks like there is a structure with the DoF, silva will know his place and obviously happy with working with brands if he’s refused other offers.

Today.

Tbh im happy with silva, moshiri’s man from earlier this year; been promised the job since then imo so should be up to date.

Like someone says looks like there is a structure with the DoF, silva will know his place and obviously happy with working with brands if he’s refused other offers.
defo today by looks of it,as above and all the major ones saying its today now

Surprised it's getting announced today and not tomorrow.

Surely if Brands doesn't officially start work till tomorrow i can't imagine he will be allowed to be pictured with the new manager which considering he's now meant to be a key component in management selection announcing a manager without an image of them together would be ridiculous.

Unless we've agreed something with PSV to allow for imaging rights before start of contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back