Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised it's getting announced today and not tomorrow.

Surely if Brands doesn't officially start work till tomorrow i can't imagine he will be allowed to be pictured with the new manager which considering he's now meant to be a key component in management selection announcing a manager without an image of them together would be ridiculous.

Unless we've agreed something with PSV to allow for imaging rights before start of contract.

He's aleady done an interview with us (Brands) and infact we've had photos taken with an Everton scarf at PSV's stadium.

He's aleady done an interview with us (Brands) and infact we've had photos taken with an Everton scarf at PSV's stadium.

Like you said all at PSV with granted permission, can't imagine we're flying Silva out to PSV's stadium to announce our manager next to brands lol

Have not read original but is the point to give an opinion or to tell us what we want to hear? A bit of controversy does no harm.

Hmm.... it was a while ago now in post terms but all the lad did was hurl abuse at Everton fans and was subsequently banned.

They kept denying that they were insulting fellow blues with their posts and got super defensive real quick.

It's not about telling anyone what they want to hear. Its about context really. The lad started out of the gate hurling abuse. He or she or it was clearly a red or a serial troll.

Anyway as for Silva i hope it works out

Like you said all at PSV with granted permission, can't imagine we're flying Silva out to PSV's stadium to announce our manager next to brands lol

I would imagine Brands has finished now like, they've probably got a photo done already anyway. They would have had both in the same room, especially if Brands has had a say on whether to appoint Silva.

Surprised it's getting announced today and not tomorrow.

Surely if Brands doesn't officially start work till tomorrow i can't imagine he will be allowed to be pictured with the new manager which considering he's now meant to be a key component in management selection announcing a manager without an image of them together would be ridiculous.

Unless we've agreed something with PSV to allow for imaging rights before start of contract.
???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back