Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriara, Costa Blanca, Spain.

Wonderful part of the world.

@jinkyali how do you know it?

My family have had a villa there for over 30 years now. Remember seeing Sam in about 2012 down at one of the beach bars (Algas, for anyone who's been. Subsequently realised he'd had a place out there - which is just around the corner from our villa).

Haven't been since 2016 but hopefully will make it out there again this year.

Sam might be a complete s***bag, but ey, can't knock his taste in holidays.

Not making a mountain of anything, would simply like to see our best players stay. To call Pickford a competent goalkeeper who with better coaching may develop into a "fairly comptent"keeper indicates that you derive your player opinions from the latest Fifa update.

Mate, Pickford is decent, hopefully he'll develop into brilliant keeper and I'll bet my right nut he won't leave Everton for a very long time. I think you need to understand that he's not David De Gea - I'd personally welcome a new coach that could teach him how to deal with a corner.

My family have had a villa there for over 30 years now. Remember seeing Sam in about 2012 down at one of the beach bars (Algas, for anyone who's been. Subsequently realised he'd had a place out there - which is just around the corner from our villa).

Stayed in an apartment at El Portet about 4 years ago, I posted a snap of Sam on here outside David's chippy, by coincidence he was standing in front of a large menu on the wall and the word 'Gravy' was clearly visible at the side of his head.

It is indeed a fine place to visit.

Tory

Why would he be at FF, when Moshiri and Kenwright are based in London?
So BK and Moshiri are static then - he may have just been shown the training ground etc twice he was een there OK
It does not mean he has got the job probably been interviewed, elsewhere, and met Brands the who knows - I repeat my FF ITK states he was there twice last week that is it end of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back