Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the season we've just endured there is a lot of work that needs to be done to pick us back up, but a nice bit of humour to start the season off never goes a miss. So Watford first game please, walking out to z cars does he turn left or does he turn right

Wondering more about Eddie Howe. Worked his way up with Bournemouth. Kept them up. Progressing. Not a big club there, and he is an Evertonian. Something to be said for someone who "gets it", after FS. Thinking back to Harry Catterick - give him time, and reach for the top. Not sure what Silva has that Howe does not.

He also massively went tits up at Burnley because he hated the north

Plus he’d cry when someone told him koff

As will anybody else.

Despite not winning a trophy for a billion years, apparently nobody is good enough for Everton according to half of our deluded fan base.
I don't think so. I think the likes of Emery or Pellegrini will have allowances made for them due to their reputation and their accomplishments.

This clown(Silva) should never have even been in the frame according to most fans. And they would be right.

I don't think so. I think the likes of Emery or Pellegrini will have allowances made for them due to their reputation and their accomplishments.

This clown(Silva) should never have even been in the frame according to most fans. And they would be right.

Pellegrini would have been too old. Emery unproven, Benitez ex red, you get the drift.

Well probably not actually.

Surprised your not advocating Harry Redknapp tbh.

Labelling him a “clown” before he’s even started? after some of the guff you churn out on here? Do you have any sense of self awareness man?

Wondering more about Eddie Howe. Worked his way up with Bournemouth. Kept them up. Progressing. Not a big club there, and he is an Evertonian. Something to be said for someone who "gets it", after FS. Thinking back to Harry Catterick - give him time, and reach for the top. Not sure what Silva has that Howe does not.

Pellegrini would have been too old. Emery unproven, Benitez ex red, you get the drift.

Labelling him a “clown” before he’s even started? after some of the guff you churn out on here? Do you have any sense of self awareness man?
Mate, I'm hardly the only one with serious reservations about this guy. Go back through the thread, and I am confident you will find that I am not the 'lone voice' that you attempt to portray me as.

Emery unproven? Just the 3 Europa leagues then....

Pellegrini is old, granted, if that what you are saying. Too old? Why? He's a proven winner who plays good football. Should have been brought in, instead of Koeman.

Mate, I'm hardly the only one with serious reservations about this guy. Go back through the thread, and I am confident I am not a 'lone voice' that you attempt to portray me as.

Having reservations is one thing, labelling him a “clown” and going over the top like a massively melodramatic drama queen isn’t pragmatic behaviour for an adult human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back