2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even hate him, I hated Koeman and Allardyce but I don’t hate Silva. But he simply has to go, announce it first thing tomorrow so all involved with the club can breathe a sigh of relief.

Same. I just think the feller is way out of his depth and can't handle the pressure.

Koeman was pure arrogance and build an horrendous squad that it needed a Big Sam IMO to fix it.

I don’t even hate him, I hated Koeman and Allardyce but I don’t hate Silva. But he simply has to go, announce it first thing tomorrow so all involved with the club can breathe a sigh of relief.

Same. I pity him in a way. Envy the wages he gets for being so bad at his job, but pity that he got left for so long to prove just how inept he is when at any normal club he'd have been axed a lot earlier.

Dont talk 'kin nonsense. The last thing I want to hear now from Evertonians is this.

Shame on you and anyone else who think this club is "an irrelevance".

If it is for you then why dont you 'koff? Leave it to the people who have this club in their veins.

Get in the real world Dave with the rest of us

Absolutely stitched up by our board & DoF by not getting a CB & striker in, but he has to go now.

Wanted the best for him, but he’s blown it big time

Are we? Before the season started everyone had Leicester, Wolves and West Ham as the teams to break the top 4. Very few had Everton, only our own fans. Wouldn’t say it’s nonsense mate, if you’re under 30 you’ll never have seen Everton win anything. That generation of football fans see Everton as a nothing club.
You know that's BS.

A draw today. 20 points by Christmas 45-50 points by the end of season. It does not look good is it for your hero.

what makes you think this manager is my hero?

I get that English is not your first language so I try not to be an ass to you, but do you ever stop to think that maybe because it’s not your first language that you don’t fully understand the full point of what people are saying? Seriously you do it constantly in your replies to me

I am fairly fluent in Spanish but I never assume I understand everything clearly in a conversation, and I’m always double checking before I jump in with my opinion

on topic. The manager is not good enough for where we want to go. I still believe he would keep us up and so will whoever comes next. But I still maintain I am way more worried about the boards next move than I am about the job Silva is doing. They are just making mistake after mistake and although I’m fully sure we aren’t going down this season.....a couple more of these and we will be facing it in a couple of seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back