2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I pity him in a way. Envy the wages he gets for being so bad at his job, but pity that he got left for so long to prove just how inept he is when at any normal club he'd have been axed a lot earlier.

Pretty much, mate. Should have been gone after Sheffield and if not then defo after Norwich. The board has hung him and the team out to dry and I’ve got zero confidence they’ve been taking their time to line up a top quality replacement. Moyes, Benitez or Howe will come in and we’ll limp to 40 points.

Are we? Before the season started everyone had Leicester, Wolves and West Ham as the teams to break the top 4. Very few had Everton, only our own fans. Wouldn’t say it’s nonsense mate, if you’re under 30 you’ll never have seen Everton win anything. That generation of football fans see Everton as a nothing club.
I genuinely don't give a toss what other fans think of us.

Pretty much, mate. Should have been gone after Sheffield and if not then defo after Norwich. The board has hung him and the team out to dry and I’ve got zero confidence they’ve been taking their time to line up a top quality replacement. Moyes, Benitez or Howe will come in and we’ll limp to 40 points.

He should have been sacked last season. Or at the very least at the seasons' end.

The fact his pointless run of form under no pressure kept him in a job is telling on just how incompetent the people running this club are.

Not just him that needs to go but the staff also. Too many jobs for the boys like Ferguson who is obviously a poor attacking coach because any flair any of these players had seems to have been sucked out of them and replaced with going to the ground for cheap fouls and diving headers

He needs putting out of his misery. On a human level I feel a lot of sympathy for him. There are other people at fault for allowing this to go on for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back