2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will definitely be sacked by tomorrow, i have no doubts about it. A bigger concern for me now is that Moshiri will have not planned for this and will now panic with us being in the relegation zone and bring in a complete tosser like Moyes just to try and stay in the premier league. It is a never ending rinse and repeat with the tosspots who are in charge of this club. Nothing will ever change until they are changed.

Found this interesting from Michael Brown.

What's uncertain there, you hear some players who have to had leave the football club, they are told by Marco Silva to talk to the director of football, then the owner. There's no real clarity, they are all blaming each other.

You have this belief for a long period. And the results show that you’re wrong. 14 points in 15 games. At this rate we’re going down.

fine just ignore the rest of the post

Actually if he kept up the % points total up to now until the end of the season he would finish on 36pts which is enough to stay up most seasons.(That doesn’t take into account the so called easier games we have lost up until now and the higher amount of harder games in the rest of the season though) so the results don’t show I’m wrong really.

the only reason I care about that is because I don’t want the board thinking stupid relegation thoughts when they get the next guy in.

get the right guy to take us forward not some moyes or dyche hack to park the bus and squeeze out the required points and calm the panickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back