Martin O'Neill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, I think Moshiri/Usmanov are trying to get a manager from the highest shelf available to us. However, I really dont think he is a football man or capable of keeping cool under pressure (look at the way he reacted to transfer reversals running out an garbling some face saving BS). I can see us missing out on target A and going back for a Dyche or Allardyce.

0% chance Dyche leaves Burnley mid-season. He's not going to ruin his rep to run to a club in ruins.

Big Sam would come or we are going to have to scrounge up someone in a much poorer league in Europe with a big paycheck and no Prem expereince.

0% chance Dyche leaves Burnley mid-season. He's not going to ruin his rep to run to a club in ruins.

Big Sam would come or we are going to have to scrounge up someone in a much poorer league in Europe with a big paycheck and no Prem expereince.

I'm expecting the unexpected now mate. I can easily see a name from the continent we've barely heard of.

Sam has his faults but hel get you going of that I have no doubt .. don’t underestimate the bloke, he’s one of them a lot of fans don’t like but once he gets there he tends to get things going and at the very least organised ..

3 nil win tomorrow and we're 10th?
Would people still want the likes of O'Neill and Sam A etc, or could we get back to planning for the future, after a couple of Jan transfers?

Dyche would be here in a flash........Everton are still a huge club despite our recent setbacks...... any manager worth his salt would want this job !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back