Martinez Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes no good, flopped and did nothing with the best team in the world
Just speaks garbage
Just because he won an FA cup does not mean anything, look at his 2nd and 3rd year at Everton after he meddled with the defence
Fist year he profited big time from the Moyes defensive stabilty still installed at our club. Went downhill very fast after that.

Also remembering our players not being able to keep running for 90 minutes.

download.jpg

Did nobody ever make a bit of a hash in their career but then reflect, work with better people and improve? With Thierry Henry and Vincent Kompany amongst others around him I think he’d get us playing attractive, entertaining football. I certainly wouldn’t have the animosity towards him that some on here have.
Whomever comes in probably gets 25-30 mins of the first game before there’s discontent.
Plenty of shouts for Galtier - I know very little about him really other than he’s done great at Lille and Ok at Nice, but it could go equally south for him in the Premier League. likewise Kovac and Favre. It’s a difficult job getting the right man in, and unfortunately it seems all of us don’t trust the board to get it right.
It's as if the board have got it wrong over and over again...... oh hang on wait!

56F5B79C-3202-418C-A778-180221BBDF95.jpeg

Simple maths here. Benitez get the sack for winning 5 out of 19 = 26.3%

Look at Martinez’s 2nd and 3rd seasons.

Will he practice corners and knows how to setup a defence? Unless he changes dramatically after a couple of years of management in international football…He has Keane and Holgate to pass it out at the back can you imagine that?

If a manager had done well in the past then we go back for him (say Moyes) then there is a merit or reason but Martinez seriously?

Last edited:
The Board loves Martinez?

Are you F kidding me, what idiots.

I despair for this club if he is appointed.
For board read Kenwright. He's the sort of manager a theatrical type loves. Everything is phenomenal, it's only a matter of time before we click etc despite the football proving the opposite. I can't see Moshiri falling for it, even though his judgement is suspect. He sacked Martinez in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.