Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked out well for him didn't it. You should've listened to me, I had his number from day 1.
Correction - you were 100% against him before he signed and were still 100% against him when we won 21 games and notched up 72 points.

...and then you have the brass neck to try and scold me for not getting behind the Dutchman.

Lol.

Bankrupt ten times over.

Correction - you were 100% against him before he signed and were still 100% against him when we won 21 games and notched up 72 points.

...and then you have the brass neck to try and scold me for not getting behind the Dutchman.

Lol.

Bankrupt ten times over.

This is not the get away card. One good season but he failed miserably thereafter. 2 seasons in a row. RM got found out why don't you just get over it?

You still choose to bury your head into the sand. What make RM a joke is he won 21 league games from 75 games in his 2nd and 3rd season and the amount of crap he spouted during his time here.

Btw 72 got 5th. 61 got you 4th in 2004-2005. Yea I know you don't care but I have to said this again.

This is not the get away card. One good season but he failed miserably thereafter. 2 seasons in a row. RM got found out why don't you just get over it?

You still choose to bury your head into the sand. What make RM a joke is he won 21 league games from 75 games in his 2nd and 3rd season and the amount of crap he spouted during his time here.

Btw 72 got 5th. 61 got you 4th in 2004-2005. Yea I know you don't care but I have to said this again.
Ha Ha. Laughable.

Look, he is the ONLY manager since the glory days of the 80s that brought anything like proper Everton football to this club again. That first season on its own was worth 20 of the miserable dour Moyes seasons never mind the 11 we endured.

Of curse, he nearly got us relegated in 11th place thereafter like. Lol. Actually, he nearly got s our first trophy twice last season.

I'd suggest you stop being so bitter about it. He is a manager bringing a top international team to the Russian World Cup next summer and you'll still be here unable to handle matters.

Ha Ha. Laughable.

Look, he is the ONLY manager since the glory days of the 80s that brought anything like proper Everton football to this club again. That first season on its own was worth 20 of the miserable dour Moyes seasons never mind the 11 we endured.

Of curse, he nearly got us relegated in 11th place thereafter like. Lol. Actually, he nearly got s our first trophy twice last season.

I'd suggest you stop being so bitter about it. He is a manager bringing a top international team to the Russian World Cup next summer and you'll still be here unable to handle matters.

No wonder you are the follower of the fraud. You are just deluded.

Royle won the FA Cup. Moyes got 4th and made this club a genuine top 6 PL side without any real backing from the board.

Lol at this 2 SF medals argument. This is so small-time.

Bitter for what...21 wins in 75 games? You mean you are bitter because Koeman is doing well or actually are you on a wind up? Yeah let's have a fest, dancing in front of the fire celebrating 2 SF medals and got the lowest number of home wins in one season.

Yea I am waiting for his sacking again and will lol at the clown at that time.

Last edited:
No wonder you are the follower of the fraud. You are just deluded.

Royle won the FA Cup. Moyes got 4th and made this club a genuine top 6 PL side without any real backing from the board.

Lol at this 2 SF medals argument. This is so small-time.

Bitter for what...21 wins in 75 games? You mean you are bitter because Koeman is doing well or actually are you on a wind up? Yeah let's have a fest, dancing in front of the fire celebrating 2 SF medals and got the lowest number of home wins in one season.

Yea I am waiting for his sacking again and will lol at the clown at that time.
Let it go mate. Your hatred will eat through you like battery acid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back