Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
....international football manager will probably suit RM because he doesn't have the day to day contact with his players. Belgium have been under achievers, it might not take much to see an upturn in their fortunes.

They will leak a lot of goals no doubt but I for one will be putting a bet on them to win the world up because there is no doubt they will score goals and lots of them

They will leak a lot of goals no doubt but I for one will be putting a bet on them to win the world up because there is no doubt they will score goals and lots of them
They won't score goals if the opposition sits back! Martinez has no plan B, it took him 93 minutes to break down a horrendous Newcastle defence in the middle of their worst ever run. How are they going to do against Germany or Italy lol

I'm very tempted to place a £20 bet on Belgium not to qualify for the World Cup now. It's beggars belief that the Belgian FA would pick such a clown. Fair play to El Fraudo though, obviously he chats enough bubbles and still talks a good enough game to make them believe his crap. I genuinely feel for Rom and Kev though, after finally getting rid of Martinez at club level they get stuck with him on international level!

HAHA, had to check that it wasn't April 1st when I heard this! How the hell has he blagged that job?!

What a manager.

Last edited:
or maybe Belgium isn't going to base their managerial appointment off two players
It's not just any two players though is it? It's two of their biggest star players who have worked with Martinez for three years and know him better then anyone else involved at the Belgian national side. Their first reaction is to laugh, says everything.

Really thought my lad was on a wind up when he told me this first thing this morning.

Phenomenal appointment for Belgium.

Belgium to be beaten finalists in the next world cup before disappearing into the International wilderness for years.

I'd love to bluff my way though life the way Martinez has.The thought of him in the interview showing the tactics that won the FA Cup for Wigan on his mobile phone.With the committee from the Belgian FA looking on in amazement has me in stitches.lol

You have to admire his speaking skills. He can be a president of something the fruad.

Bob: I can win you the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back