Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
EL qualifiers? We've played two real games so far and the pregnancies have been ropey and the results mixed given the absolute open goal we were presented with at City.

We need a good striker in or the wheels will fall off this season around Christmas.
I agree we need a striker ASAP, but I don't share your less-than-optimistic view on the season so far.

I thought EL qualifiers were competitive games that needed results (which we got) but maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe West Ham were also mistaken last year so got knocked out early to save the fuss.

I agree we need a striker ASAP, but I don't share your less-than-optimistic view on the season so far.

I thought EL qualifiers were competitive games that needed results (which we got) but maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe West Ham were also mistaken last year so got knocked out early to save the fuss.

All told, if there's a fan of this club who has seen all the performances so far and are purring over them I would be highly surprised. Results have been ok. And yes, the EL obstacles have been overcome, but they are games we should never be playing.

All told, if there's a fan of this club who has seen all the performances so far and are purring over them I would be highly surprised. Results have been ok. And yes, the EL obstacles have been overcome, but they are games we should never be playing.

Purring would be over egging the cake, no doubt. But the way the new lads have fitted in, and the cohesion in the performances, by and large, have been Ok. Ok, but no fireworks. (with a nod towards Gylvis boot yesterday).

Made the group stages. Win, Draw, (at City away), defence looking sound, not sure what else we could have done really.

Sake, Belgium manager thread.

Last 8 at the WC I reckon.

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

We've played utter rubbish against two teams made up of plumbers and painters and decorators in two qualifiers and scraped by them.

Btw, you do remember Koeman's last EL adventure with S'ton ended at the qualifying stage against a Danish outfit?

'kin ell.

But he got to the quarter finals of the champions league twice with Ajax and Benfica!On both occasions they were beaten by the eventual winners of the competition.

HN17-08-26Sport.jpg

I think i know what the story with Dave is.He needs a bit of downtime from GOT, seeing that he will be busy working as a ghost writer on El Fraudo's autobiography.lol Roberto Martinez 72 points with forward from Davek of GOT fame.

Man who is not selected for international football says he is going to stop playing international football o_O

He has already retracted that statement, and says he hasn't retired - don't think his outburst will earn him a call-up though. He's a bit volatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back