Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure where to ask this question.But i think i'll ask it here seeing that this thread is about Belgian football. @Armel What club side do you support in Belgian?It's just something im curious about.I would have a preference for Anderlecht, seeing that Ajax fans have a friendship with their supporters.They had a fine team in the years the great Rob Rensenbrink played for them.

Rob of course was one of the Netherlands greatest ever players.But seeing that he spent the vast majority of his career, in Belgium the USA and France, he never got the recognition he deserved in his own country.

FCV Dender (non-professional team) and Anderlecht (who work with Dender). Worst Anderlecht season in 30 years atm. Rensenbrink has got PMSA, ilness related to ALS. Mulder was also brilliant. As was Lozano, Nillis, Van Himst etc. Loads of brilliant footballers through the years, problem is nowadays they leave after a short while. In the past they stayed and won the occassional Europa cup etc... Now they leave when they are +- 20, so competing is hard.

FCV Dender (non-professional team) and Anderlecht (who work with Dender). Worst Anderlecht season in 30 years atm. Rensenbrink has got PMSA, ilness related to ALS. Mulder was also brilliant. As was Lozano, Nillis, Van Himst etc. Loads of brilliant footballers through the years, problem is nowadays they leave after a short while. In the past they stayed and won the occassional Europa cup etc... Now they leave when they are +- 20, so competing is hard.
Duncan McKenzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back