Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like Henry will be quitting this clown soon.

As I've said Henry was manager in all but name as far as the Belgian players were concerned. It was going to have to be him or Bobby to go, no way Bobby could continue to let Henry undermine him further so I would imagine he pushed to get Henry out. Should be easy enough for Henry to get a club job tbh, he has a clean slate and his name rings out. Bobby would be wise to sit where he is, International management removes a lot of his weaknesses.

...nope, he managed those divas expertly because they were useful, and he shipped out a divvy like Nainggolan because he was a disruptive force. If only he'd done the same here at Everton we wouldn't have the pile of useless arl arses littering the dressing room even now.
...and scheming, pernicious "arl arses" as well. Every day at FF was reputedly ides of March-like, such was the degree of backstabbing going on. The two main culprits have been exposed (mainly thanks to your sterling investigative/undercover work) and one hopes that Bainesy and Capt Jags are suitably contrite for the undermining damage they caused our Bobby.

...and scheming, pernicious "arl arses" as well. Every day at FF was reputedly ides of March-like, such was the degree of backstabbing going on. The two main culprits have been exposed (mainly thanks to your sterling investigative/undercover work) and one hopes that Bainesy and Capt Jags are suitably contrite for the undermining damage they caused our Bobby.

Always suspected we had a couple of wrong 'uns in those two and I'm glad they've finally been exposed for what they are. Just think where we would have been today if their malign influence had not been allowed to undermine 'our Bobby' and that carpetbagger Moshiri not sided with them!

Always suspected we had a couple of wrong 'uns in those two and I'm glad they've finally been exposed for what they are. Just think where we would have been today if their malign influence had not been allowed to undermine 'our Bobby' and that carpetbagger Moshiri not sided with them!
I'm not saying Bainesy and Capt Jags had anything to do with the FF 'toilet-gate' that's recently been reported...but where's there's smoke...

So, just to recap: one week on since the Samba Boys were handed their arse by Roberto the denial goes on for the rag tag army of Martinez haters.

Lads - it's over. Throw down your rifles and come and get your Red Cross rations.

What the hell are you and the other dullard rabbiting in about?

Find your obsession of sneering about people’s thoughts on Martinez very, very weird.

Find some purpose in life before it’s too late.

If it's weird to set the record straight then so be it. I find it exceedingly weird that people go out of their way to create a false narrative so that they can discredit someone.

If it's weird to set the record straight then so be it. I find it exceedingly weird that people go out of their way to create a false narrative so that they can discredit someone.

It’s just a forum mate and people’s thoughts on a manager who took us backwards, so they are not really that keen on him as a manager.

If you are going to putting efforts in to sneer, you should surely be focussing your efforts on the person with a boner for him who posts constant turd about him and has done since the bloke got potted.

He did well in this World Cup, but most managers would have with that squad so he’s hardly pulled up trees.

Chris Coleman got a a Euro semi with Wales, doesn’t make him a misunderstood messiah does it?

Haven't you heard though? Henry was the mastermind...or so 'they' say.

Not sure who 'they' refers to....

So, just to recap: one week on since the Samba Boys were handed their arse by Roberto the denial goes on for the rag tag army of Martinez haters.

Lads - it's over. Throw down your rifles and come and get your Red Cross rations.

I'm no Roberto hater. One of my most saddest memories as an Evertonian is the photo of a bewildered, bereft Bobby on the touchline at Anfield with a gleeful Klopp grinning and gurning with his (ex)mate on the bench, as we suffered the most humiliating defeat I've ever had the misfortune to witness. Felt sorry for him that night - he'd done his best for the club, not something I'd say about his replacement, but it was, in my opinion, time for him to go. You felt differently and I'm glad he still has at least one steadfast supporter!

Not sure who 'they' refers to....

I'm no Roberto hater. One of my most saddest memories as an Evertonian is the photo of a bewildered, bereft Bobby on the touchline at Anfield with a gleeful Klopp grinning and gurning with his (ex)mate on the bench, as we suffered the most humiliating defeat I've ever had the misfortune to witness. Felt sorry for him that night - he'd done his best for the club, not something I'd say about his replacement, but it was, in my opinion, time for him to go. You felt differently and I'm glad he still has at least one steadfast supporter!
You think you can get your passive-aggressive Bobby-hating past me?!

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back