Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Martinez Signs New 5 Year Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense. We sign a manager who got his team relegated the season before. He comes in and does an excellent job and surpasses everyone's expectations as well as planning off the pitch as well as on.

So now as we are Everton we reward that and make sure he is part of the family.

Now Roberto can settle down and make sure his plan comes together and develops the club he has always wanted to be at. My gut feeling is that martinez will be one of our greatest managers. Don't know why but he just makes me think that.

The usual suspects wade in with all manner of conspiracy theories as to why the board have given Roberto a new contract,all of which are baseless.
Trying their best to put a negative slant on what is superb news.
All very predictable !!

It shows he's here for the future or if he leaves in that time we are due compensation. I think it's the board covering their backs in both ways, 1. If he leaves and 2. We've got him for a minimum of 5 years so its really a win win. Onwards and upwards

Lolling at Bills comments on his new deal right at the end "we want the best, and only the best will do"!

He's just a popcorn legend - that's at least 50'pages in the board thread!

You'd have to say fair play!!

to be fair it's like going out with a girl and the first year your figuring each other out

Then you decide you want to live togethe

then you decide you want to buy a house together then decide to get married

We're going to live together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back