2021/22 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are correct @Littlesue, I had completely lost track of time. The joys of being an arl' git I'm afraid.
Nobody can answer the real conundrum, however, which is just what the heck happened to him. Was he actually as good as we imagined, or did we think he was great because he shoved the Brazilian Toothy horror into the cesspit that surrounds the onion patch at Analfield round about that time?
Lol you loosing the plot, that was two seasons before, he went off to West Brom season after Firminio incident then he had that good spell of about 10 games during the Ferguson/Ancolloti crossover

No nothing is amiss, he's bloody awful and to compare him to Seamus Coleman is ridiculous on every level.
At this point in time, you couid play Coleman RB, kenny, Holgate and probably even john from the 23’s Amd you wouldn’t know much difference.

Our best defensive performances last season,
Was with Holgate at RB. What ever your opinion is about Holgate, that doesn’t change the fact Coleman is way past his best has been horrendous the last few games he’s played and needs dropping for good

No nothing is amiss, he's bloody awful and to compare him to Seamus Coleman is ridiculous on every level.

@Bluerover liked your post...which shows youre wrong on every level.

A good Coleman performance is like white dog dirt...

At this point in time, you couid play Coleman RB, kenny, Holgate and probably even john from the 23’s Amd you wouldn’t know much difference.

Our best defensive performances last season,
Was with Holgate at RB. What ever your opinion is about Holgate, that doesn’t change the fact Coleman is way past his best has been horrendous the last few games he’s played and needs dropping for good

Have to wonder why Benitez elected to single out Digne rather than targeting the faux Captain.

The only thing of note he does is argue with the fans at the end of games these days.

I hope Keane, Coleman, Kenny, Mina and Holgate are all moved on very quickly and Benitez quickly builds a new defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back