2021/22 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that has happened then the club need to fine him but they won’t.

The guy has been atrocious for years and thinks he can swear at the fans. I get a that he might have been getting all sorts of abuse but that doesn’t mean he should join in and give it back, he’s paid to be a professional on that pitch and he’s failing in footballing terms and every other sense if that is true

I been watching football for over 45 years and West Brom being my main team I've witnessed some crap especially playing in the old 3rd division. But for all that I would never abuse a player to his face and have been in many arguments at grounds with fellow fans because they shouting abuse. You wouldn't be able to get away with it in any other job. I've sat in sections where players WAGS and Mothers have sat and comforted many Mother crying because the abuse their son getting from crowd, maybe being a woman the maternal feelings come out.

Totally out of order if he was swearing at the fans can’t believe I thought this lad was going to be a decent player, what’s happened to him I don’t know but seems to of gone backwards zero progress In his career

If there’s any truth in the rumour that Burnley want him……If Sean Dyche manages to get this lad to focus for 90 mins & cut out mistakes & play to the potential he clearly has… then there needs to be major inquiries into the coaching/conditioning (physical & mental)/nutrition at this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back