2023/24 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think fans slating players who don't play for us, need to give their heads a wobble we have just played 4 games 3 against possible relegation teams and we have 1 point, it if wasn't for Pickford we would have had a fat zero 0 points
Unbelievable

Go and watch the highlights if you want cheering up slightly that he isn’t with us for at least this season. His attitude and belief in himself is incredible if only he had the ability to match. I feel like he thought he just needed to turn up in the championship and he was going to boss it.

We have 1 point after playing 3 poor sides, we don't even look like wining games in foreseeable future, and some fans are slating a player in a match that has nothing to do with us whatsoever, other than Southampton have our pants down as we are still paying a % of his wage
I’d say in that case we have had their pants down as he’s better off there and paying some wages rather than here and paying all. I mean he is still our player can we not comment on him like we would if he was a young lad out on loan. Think everything that needs to be said about Everton has been we’re all aware of the dire situation id replace pretty much the full squad if it was an option but it’s not, so I will come in and laugh at Holgate having one of the worst debuts ever.

I’d say in that case we have had their pants down as he’s better off there and paying some wages rather than here and paying all. I mean he is still our player can we not comment on him like we would if he was a young lad out on loan. Think everything that needs to be said about Everton has been we’re all aware of the dire situation id replace pretty much the full squad if it was an option but it’s not, so I will come in and laugh at Holgate having one of the worst debuts ever.
Just watched highlights - hope its season long loan or he will be back very soon !

….not gone down well with his new supporters;

IMG_6528.jpeg

IMG_6527.jpeg

IMG_6526.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back