2023/24 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he was playing left centre back and had a really good second half of the season with links with to Man City and an England call up.

Not been close to that brief 3-4 months spell again.

The links to Man City and England probably came from the same place the Tom Davies links to City came from, some Sun or Mirror journalist’s anal cavity. City were never interested in Mason Holgate.

The links to Man City and England probably came from the same place the Tom Davies links to City came from, some Sun or Mirror journalist’s anal cavity. City were never interested in Mason Holgate.

I’m sorry what is this supposed to prove? It’s just an interview with the player. As far as I can remember, in actual real life, he never got near an England squad.

I’m sorry what is this supposed to prove? It’s just an interview with the player. As far as I can remember, in actual real life, he never got near an England squad.
Exactly what it says, he was in good form and there was talk about him being called up for England

Why be so difficult about something so long ago and accept he had a brief history of form?

Exactly what it says, he was in good form and there was talk about him being called up for England

Why be so difficult about something so long ago and accept he had a brief history of form?
Maybe if Covid hadn't have happened he may have had that call up in March 20 around the time he signed his contract and had a decent run of form. After Covid though he broke his toe in pre season and never returned to the form he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back