2023/24 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for him to blossom into the holding midfielder that some prophesied. I’m starting to lose hope.

Even Tom actually wanted to play football more often and eventually went looking for game time. Godfrey has got himself a new challenge in both life and football by clearly always giving 100% regardless of ability. Holgate should be busting his gut to get a contract at a promotion hopeful team or the top tier in some duff country and rebuild what’s left of his career. Will he?

Still waiting for him to blossom into the holding midfielder that some prophesied. I’m starting to lose hope.

Even Tom actually wanted to play football more often and eventually went looking for game time. Godfrey has got himself a new challenge in both life and football by clearly always giving 100% regardless of ability. Holgate should be busting his gut to get a contract at a promotion hopeful team or the top tier in some duff country and rebuild what’s left of his career. Will he?
Yup ..End of the season when his contract runs out 😞

Nobody is going buy him are they?

Why spend money on him when you can just not have him?

Thought he was in a good situation last year with Southampton and blew it.

Then he went to an impossible situation at Sheffield and was bad.

He'll be 28 in a few months' time, finding a loan destination may be tough as well.

Every time I read this I wanted to cry blood.

There will come a point where the proportion of wages is so low that it's not worth letting him go.

Can only hope West Brom or someone like that still retain fond memories of him.
Well you never know, we just sold our "player of the year" defender Cedric Kipre, 😆. We have signed a couple of defenders though, like Everton we crying out for a forward so maybe you could loan us Dom 😆

Well you never know, we just sold our "player of the year" defender Cedric Kipre, 😆. We have signed a couple of defenders though, like Everton we crying out for a forward so maybe you could loan us Dom 😆
Michael Keane is a better finisher than Dom. You want him instead trust me. We can stick Holgate and Maupay in his suitcase too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back