2023/24 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of the youngsters who played at the back against sligo are a better option than him. Surely there is somebody stupid enough to see something good in him and buy him .. cant be anywhere the first team squad this year.

He got them in to Europe once and it was in the same season we were battling relegation for most of it and we finished 8th.

Pardew finished 5th once should we get him in? He must be better then dyche by that logic
He's a defender Dyche sets up defensively. Ancelotti got a tune out of him. So there's always hope,he's going nowhere so getting him to a level where he can contribute even if it's just from the bench would at least be a positive.Where was I discussing Pardew?

He's a defender Dyche sets up defensively. Ancelotti got a tune out of him. So there's always hope,he's going nowhere so getting him to a level where he can contribute even if it's just from the bench would at least be a positive.Where was I discussing Pardew?
He's a red card waiting to happen. Has got the quality but not the head for the game.

Scary he's still at the club and may get game time.
Imagine a case this season for whatever reason holgate and keane as the centre half pairing.
Sorry to ruin everyones sunday.
It'll happen, it always does. I'm certain we'll at least see Holgate at full back somewhere (in the Ben Godfrey 'role') and Keane in the middle. Frightening!

Scary he's still at the club and may get game time.
Imagine a case this season for whatever reason holgate and keane as the centre half pairing.
Sorry to ruin everyone’s sunday.
A back 4 of Young, Keane, Holgate, Coleman

With Maupay leading the line

🫠

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back