Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suffering badly due to crap management. Been the victim of favouritism by two clueless managers in a row, while there are better options in his position.

I'm surprised Garbutt doesn't even get half a chance and that Galloway has been loaned out. This lad should never have played more than 5 games this season, instead he's constantly in the first XI as if he was playing like he deserved to be there. Well, clearly, he doesn't.

Galloway - He can't get a game at West Brom last season. Average in a Championship side right now.

Garbutt - A squad player at Fulham or Wigan.

How can these two are the solution? No chance.

...that view surprises me too. Koeman had money to spend and it was up to him how he spent it. If he wanted a LB he could have bought one.

We never know but there is a DOF who is supposed to be monitoring Koeman for signing players.

Galloway - He can't get a game at West Brom last season. Average in a Championship side right now.

Garbutt - A squad player at Fulham or Wigan.

How can these two are the solution? No chance.

Galloway isn't even that tbh, long been dropped after being awful.

We never know but there is a DOF who is supposed to be monitoring Koeman for signing players.

..between the two of them they had a bundle of money to spend. I don’t know the arrangement but I assume Koeman has the key role in deciding what is spent on who. The fact that a forward wasn’t purchased, the fact that a LB wasn’t purchased, the fact that another CB wasn’t purchased surely has to be down to RK and SW.

I know everyone says how it's unfair putting pressure on DCL, but can we mention this lad.

He's badly average, attacking and defending.

But he's better than Martina, so he has to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back