2017/18 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton should pursue the racist comment towards Holgate, he definitely said something racist, no way Holgate would of reacted like that if it was something minor. Only way we can get back in the competition, getting them kicked out for racism. See how they feel.

Just imagine this

Thought he was excellent tonight, and sent that soft [Poor language removed] Firmino into Row G - got let down by the ref in a big way

Clearly something very serious was said by Firmino for Holgate to react as he did and for him to ask the referee why he did not hear it and take action.

I have no idea what was said but Holgate does and the club should take this further.

The referee clearly bottled the situation and was atrocious the whole game

Everton should pursue the racist comment towards Holgate, he definitely said something racist, no way Holgate would of reacted like that if it was something minor. Only way we can get back in the competition, getting them kicked out for racism. See how they feel.

The FA will always turn a blind eye to them lot, we wouldn't have a chance. Didn't they do eff all about the Oldham lad who got booed?

Not that we should roll over and accept what happened, if it was indeed that.

How he stayed on the field is anybody's guess. He completely lost the plot and could have inflicted serious damage had that Brazilian tart not jumped over the hoarding.

Clearly something very serious was said by Firmino for Holgate to react as he did and for him to ask the referee why he did not hear it and take action.

I have no idea what was said but Holgate does and the club should take this further.

The referee clearly bottled the situation and was atrocious the whole game
It's obvious something racist, was said like or he would't of tried to get the attention of the referee. Some people have said he said the N word, which I thought he said. If it had just been your typical football insult, he wouldn't of had to be held back by 3 players.

It's obvious something racist, was said like or he would't of tried to get the attention of the referee. Some people have said he said the N word, which I thought he said. If it had just been your typical football insult, he wouldn't of had to be held back by 3 players.
My guess , and it's only that , was that it was a racist comment.

How the referee , who was between the 2 players at the time , did not hear it is beyond me.

I suspect that he choose not to hear it as he knew he would then have to send Firmino off.

What the Brazilian tart said is irrelevant ("son of a bitch"), Holgate lost the plot before that, gave away a pen, and should have been off.

He had a shocker. He needs to learn from this and not lose it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back