Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for him(and us) tonight...he was great besides that header which was probably due to being pressured slightly but he'll have to learn to adjust for that... great talent though

As others have said he was playing well so it's a real shame he made such a costly error, it's done now so he needs to learn from and keep moving forward.

Sad to think Koeman will drop him for a few matches now...

Remember his mistake against Stoke last season?

I was impressed with him today. I had wanted cucu to play instead of him but I think he earned his spot over cucu for the next game.

Sane would've scored 4 if Cucu played. Martina is great against lesser teams, but it's good to know that even in Coleman's absence we have a player in Holgate who we can trust against the very few teams that will attack the entire game agains us.

Great game for him actually, it's a shame the only error he had cost us the game.

Schoolboy error for the goal ....but he played VERY well and more importantly he'll learn from it and be a better player going forward.

He was brilliant. Shame about his mistake but he's young and will learn from it. Really should be our rb until seamy is back imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back