MATCH THREAD - Everton V Stevenage - Cap One Cup 2nd Round - Weds 28th August @7:45PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes is man uniteds manager, he had his favourites and stuck to them. Seriously, hibbo, neville and osman must have had pics of him with a rent boy. Coleman only got in through injury!

Martinez has seen them all train, Barkley has gone straight in and Stones is definately part of his first team plans.

Last i knew we were spose to be sending Duffy on loan to Leicester?

Ive seen the lad in the reserves, not loads, but a handfull of times. He hasnt got it. I assume hes still around cos he came through the ranks as a scholar and isnt exactly breaking the bank every week for wages.

I think hes at that point were they are unsure whether to let him go or not - hence they are thinking of a loan - just incase they are wrong and he is actually any good.

They're right...he isnt very good. Not good enough for us anyway. Lower prem level maybe...championship player in my eyes though

Get down there early doors if you can mate, I went to the same match last year and the tickets were a fiasco, I didn't get in until forty minutes played.

Good luck and enjoy the special moment with the wee one.
Nice one mate. I'm getting the 6 train and not to fussed were we sit to be honest. Just that his mother doesn't want him around any bad language ha. so, she want his in the FE, might take him in the lower glad though and let him witness what it's like to be an Everton fan.

I see no point in picking players who are "first team" and older, with such an important league game on Saturday. We should give young players a chance.

Robles
Hibbert
Duffy
Stones
Oviedo

Gerard
Naismith
Heitinga
Lundstram

Anichebe
Kone

If players like Lundstram and Duffy can't play in this game, when are they ever going to play?

Nice one mate. I'm getting the 6 train and not to fussed were we sit to be honest. Just that his mother doesn't want him around any bad language ha. so, she want his in the FE, might take him in the lower glad though and let him witness what it's like to be an Everton fan.

I don't have lids so I can only gather it must be an amazing feeling. My kopite Grandfather had to take me to my first match against his better wishes, but to take your own as a blue. Sound that. Hope we get the result for your lid.

I don't have lids so I can only gather it must be an amazing feeling. My kopite Grandfather had to take me to my first match against his better wishes, but to take your own as a blue. Sound that. Hope we get the result for your lid.

I would have rather my son supported a proper team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back