MATCH THREAD - Everton V Stevenage - Cap One Cup 2nd Round - Weds 28th August @7:45PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went and brought mine from the ground and it was busy with people buying tickets. Might get a decent crowd after all

Same team as Saturday to start. get this under control in the first 45 minutes and then make the changes. Morale is important for Martinez to establish. If we **** up here and then go and get nothing at Cardiff...and lose players to United, then this club will be under the cosh during the international break.

Think he will play the fringe players but within reason.

We dont have the squad to make 11 changes but for christs sake...Geuye? Duffy?

Expect 5 or 6 changes but odvious ones like Oviedo for Baines, Stones for Distin, Robles for Howard.

Not just play the 5hit for the sake of giving them a game...people are on drugs

Nice one Ijjy, good preview.

...................Joel...................
Stones..Johnny..Jags...Oviedo
............Osman..Felli.............
Deulofeu...................Pienaar
.................Mirallas..............
...................Kone................

Think I'd be happy with something along them lines, surely have enough about us to get by these.

COYB

If for whatever reason we find ourselves lower down the table this year then good cup runs can compensate for that, so hopefully there'll be no slip up tonight.

I'd go almost full strength, save for maybe two or three changes.

Ultimately, training isn't enough to base an opinion on someone unless they are all kinds of horrid. If that were the case, Duffy would have been sacked yonks ago

He's clearly got talent, because he's still here. I think he should be like peace, he should be given a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back