• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Have Salford tickets been posted? Got my Preston one but not Salford
I still haven't had mine from the first morning of sale so I think they have gone missing. I have contacted them and they said they will sort duplicates if they haven't arrived 2 days before the game.

I still haven't had mine from the first morning of sale so I think they have gone missing. I have contacted them and they said they will sort duplicates if they haven't arrived 2 days before the game.

Was passing Goodison before so went ticket office and asked and mine was there ready to be posted so got mine given to me, so guessing others will be getting posted out too

Sounds like some have gone astray in the post, my Salford tickets arrived on the 5th July.

My lad wants to take his girlfriend to the Roma game. Me and him are both members but we can only buy one ticket each. Does anyone have a tip on how to buy two sat together?
He needs to first add you under the "network" section on the ticketing page (will ask for your membership number and last name) and then he should be able to assign the additional ticket to you (her) at check-out.

So quick question. If I'm a member but my son isn't can I buy him a ticket for the Roma friendly or does he also need membership?
Cheers

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.