• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Anyone driving to Salford any idea here to park seems a nightmare tbh
I've never been to the Ground for a match but I know the area reasonably well and i'd have thought there would be roadside parking available on roads like Singleton Road which would be a 10-15 min walk.

It's a big Orthodox Jewish Area round there and a decent area so can't imagine there would be any problems leaving your car there.

Anyone seen the new home game ticketing policy introduced as part of the crackdown on touting? The main changes are introducing a home game credit priority for members (15 needed for priority for the Brighton game) and seemingly abolishing printed tickets (only digital download to mobiles allowed). Potential for a few problems here I fear...
1000016185.jpg
1000016186.jpg
1000016187.jpg

Anyone seen the new home game ticketing policy introduced as part of the crackdown on touting? The main changes are introducing a home game credit priority for members (15 needed for priority for the Brighton game) and seemingly abolishing printed tickets (only digital download to mobiles allowed). Potential for a few problems here I fear...
View attachment 265594View attachment 265595View attachment 265596

I understand the reason but, what is the best method for getting tickets now. Im not an ST and get all mine from resellers - it looks like this is now closed.

View attachment 265594View attachment 265595View attachment 265596
Big one for me. Looks like I'm missing out on the window tomorrow (15 credits) because I didn't get my ticket for 4 games using my account...

And apparently Home cup games don't count as well (all of which I also went)

Made it tougher for us too. We can only travel over to one or two games a season and a small 'pool' of poor seats just got smaller.

I do understand why they are doing it but 'feck!'. Anyone know what time the portal opens on each of the windows?

Big one for me. Looks like I'm missing out on the window tomorrow (15 credits) because I didn't get my ticket for 4 games using my account...

And apparently Home cup games don't count as well (all of which I also went)
On that note if anyone can't make Brighton home game now please give me a shout - membership number/name at the ready...in case there's none left on Wednesday

You’d have to be a member buying off a ST holder and they would have to add you to “friends and family” on their account.
Thanks. It is going to be tougher, that is for sure. I have a couple of others that run the away ticket/coaches from near the ground so they should still be accessible

I used to breeze in on the priority membership window but looks like this is about to become a lot harder. Might have the opposite effect on me though, if i fail a few times I'll just give up til next season. Not getting into a gig-style queue to be stuck behind a pillar in a tiny wooden seat

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.