• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

You’d have to be a member buying off a ST holder and they would have to add you to “friends and family” on their account.
great. this was the only way i could ever get a decent ticket last year was throguh resale.

got a good few on the membership but I would then sell them on as they'd be like back of the gwladys or lower bullens.

i also went to about 5 games on my mates season tickets so my 'loyalty' wont count there.

what a way to potentially ruin the last goodison season for a laod of fans. will end up becoming a closed shop with that ticketing bracket of 15+

great. this was the only way i could ever get a decent ticket last year was throguh resale.

got a good few on the membership but I would then sell them on as they'd be like back of the gwladys or lower bullens.

i also went to about 5 games on my mates season tickets so my 'loyalty' wont count there.

what a way to potentially ruin the last goodison season for a laod of fans. will end up becoming a closed shop with that ticketing bracket of 15+
Yes, I think it’s a bad move by the club. I can understand members having priority for general sale but restricting resale like this is poor.

I suspect the bloke convicted of touting nearly 500 tickets in 13 games last year might be a better target for your anger than the club .
I can assure you I’m not happy with him either. My point, if I didn’t make it very well, is that I think ST holders should be able to transfer tickets to non-members. If my kids have to become members in the future to use my season ticket then so be it.

This all sounds a bit depressing. Me, my son and my grandson ( the latter two full on Blues) have all signed up for membership. Obviously we will be in the second priority stage. What are the chances, do you reckon, of 3 decent seats together for the Bournemouth game? We’re planning to come up Friday night & stay over, it will be my grandson’s first game at Goodison, obviously we’re very keen to get him to a game this season.

This all sounds a bit depressing. Me, my son and my grandson ( the latter two full on Blues) have all signed up for membership. Obviously we will be in the second priority stage. What are the chances, do you reckon, of 3 decent seats together for the Bournemouth game? We’re planning to come up Friday night & stay over, it will be my grandson’s first game at Goodison, obviously we’re very keen to get him to a game this season.
I very much doubt Bournemouth will take their full allocation (don’t think they ever do), so that’ll free up another ~1500 tickets in the Upper Visitors section for Everton fans.

The “Second Priority Window” opens on 6 August (usually at 10am), so make sure you’re on the website from about 930am and try and get in the queue as early as possible.

Good luck!

I very much doubt Bournemouth will take their full allocation (don’t think they ever do), so that’ll free up another ~1500 tickets in the Upper Visitors section, that more often than not aren’t available to Everton fans.

The “Second Priority Window” opens on 6 August (usually at 10am), so make sure you’re on the website from about 930am and try and get in the queue as early as possible.

Good luck!
Thank you. Will do. (Good news about the away allocation- hadn’t thought of that.)

Yes and I have, and fortunately so have my mates. I hope the club never go down the route of full digitisation as it takes so much for granted in terms of people’s ability to use technology and that technology never failing.
I honestly couldn’t agree more , The collectiveness of a ST being handed around a group for friends or kids when someone can’t make it is something i hope we never lose .

We’re exactly the same as you although I know a few RS who’ve managed to put systems in place to make sure they’ve got around their digital system . I’m certainly not looking forward to having to adopt them although I think it feels almost inevitable in the new stadium.

Big one for me. Looks like I'm missing out on the window tomorrow (15 credits) because I didn't get my ticket for 4 games using my account...

And apparently Home cup games don't count as well (all of which I also went)
Doesn't really affect me as I'm STH but my 3 credits from last season have disappeared.

Having read through the post

It doesn’t seem to say anything about ST resale - just transfers.
It looks like the resale system will be the same (doesn’t it?)

I suspect the bloke convicted of touting nearly 500 tickets in 13 games last year might be a better target for your anger than the club .
Disagree, the ridiculous decision to sell too many season tickets, caused this mess. Everton were wrong to end relationship with stub hub as, you could easily get a ticket for cheap for less popular games. If club wanted to do what Celtic did and ensure fans could only charge face value or below they could of. Instead you have to spend money for membership, and pay 20 quid more than season ticket holders are paying for same match.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back