• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Disagree, the ridiculous decision to sell too many season tickets, caused this mess. Everton were wrong to end relationship with stub hub as, you could easily get a ticket for cheap for less popular games. If club wanted to do what Celtic did and ensure fans could only charge face value or below they could have. Instead you have to spend money for membership, and pay 20 quid more than season ticket holders are paying for same match.
Agree to disagree .

I’ll agree with issues on selling tickets or ST on but not in too many ST . I personally know close to half a dozen who Are there every week and would sign up tomorrow, that’s just who I’m in company with .

Agree to disagree .

I’ll agree with issues on selling tickets or ST on but not in too many ST . I personally know close to half a dozen who Are there every week and would sign up tomorrow, that’s just who I’m in company with .
TBH I haven't looked at new system in it's full details. However I just think having a tiny amount of tickets available to non sth is ridiculous. So correct me if I'm wrong, people who buy membership no longer are guaranteed first priority, you need membership and stubs. Frankly since 2016, ticketing system has been a mess, before that membership guaranteed you a choice of where you sat. You could get cheaper tickets on stub hub, so I got a £20 ticket for Arsenal. You didn't even need a membership to get tickets for most games.

Hi all, planning on coming over from Australia in September. Would love to get a ticket to Place and or Newcastle at Goodison🤞
Also, does anyone have any tips on how to get away tickets. I'm hoping to get Leicester or Newcastle away.
Cheers

Just need one for Brighton. Don't get a chance till tmrw as just a member and no credits from last season as had mates ST while he was away

Big one for me. Looks like I'm missing out on the window tomorrow (15 credits) because I didn't get my ticket for 4 games using my account...

And apparently Home cup games don't count as well (all of which I also went)
On that note if anyone can't make Brighton home game now please give me a shout - membership number/name at the ready...in case there's none left on Wednesday
Still looking for one or two Brighton nice one cheers

Made it tougher for us too. We can only travel over to one or two games a season and a small 'pool' of poor seats just got smaller.

I do understand why they are doing it but 'feck!'. Anyone know what time the portal opens on each of the windows?
Can que from 9 and then let's you in at 10 I think

Looking for 2 away at Spurs. Want to take my dad for his 60th. Both season ticket holders, but don't get a chance of getting aways usually. Cheers

Can someone tag me when Spurs away details get released please, always have a fear of missing them after Bournemouth a few years ago

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.