• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Likewise. Be interesting to see what place we will be allocated :lol:
Failed. I was looking for 2 seats together. Managed to get on after 5 minutes. Selected two seats. Added them to the basket. Went to check out and it said there was nothing in the basket. Returned to choose again and now there are no longer any seats available next to each other. Will hopefully be able to get separate seats with the resale option nearer the time. But quite sad that it is now so difficult to sit together.

Well, that was an awful experience. Three of us trying to get tickets ... I got in first then it wouldn't even let me click anywhere on the page at all, my daughter next, every ticket she choose, wouldn't go into the basket, then my son ... said tickets available but they weren't. Seriously poor. Supporting Everton is SO feckin' stressful. Now we'll have to go through it again for Bournemouth! Roll on BMD!

Well after a poor attempt at trying to get 2 tickets together for the Brighton game. I am reaching out to see if any ST holders who are away that weekend and are willing to offer up their tickets to me and my daughter. I already have a hotel booked for the weekend, looking to spend some time with the family up in Liverpool and we also have a tour booked for the Sunday. It would have been icing on the cake to take my daughter to her first Everton game but sometimes luck is not on your side.
The only saving grace is we are very high up in the ST waiting list (less than 1.5k) so we should at least not have this problem next season.

Just logged on to queue at 9am. It says that your place in the queue will be allocated at random at 10am so it seems like there's no advantage now in logging on early.
Logged in on work laptop n phone. Got to 10am n kicked out on laptop as said I was a bot . In on my phone.tkt sorted n went to payment confirmation n timed out. Ended up with a restricted view in GT8 at full price. You get sorted?

Failed. I was looking for 2 seats together. Managed to get on after 5 minutes. Selected two seats. Added them to the basket. Went to check out and it said there was nothing in the basket. Returned to choose again and now there are no longer any seats available next to each other. Will hopefully be able to get separate seats with the resale option nearer the time. But quite sad that it is now so difficult to sit together.
Exactly the same problem here. On for 5 past 10 and no "two seats together" available in any part of the ground. Going to be one very disapointed Grandson.:rant:

Logged in on work laptop n phone. Got to 10am n kicked out on laptop as said I was a bot . In on my phone.tkt sorted n went to payment confirmation n timed out. Ended up with a restricted view in GT8 at full price. You get sorted?
Didn't buy anything in the end as there were were no tickets available for 2 sitting together. I accept we will have to sit apart but probably will leave it a couple of weeks and try the resale ticket option. My mate said that at least I won't have to listen to his inane ramblings for 90 minutes, which is one upside.

The random queue allocation whatever time you logged on is annoying as someone who does loads of gigs and is used to the logging on early thing, but I think for Everton fans who work its probably the fairest thing to avoid people getting on an hour before and being guaranteed tickets. Some of us will get them some games, and some won't but it won't be the same people every time.

Being at the last game at Goodison is based on the luck of the queues over the coming months as I'm almost certain it will start at having been to all 18 other home games

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back