• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

If only we could go back to the early 90s when the paddock and Gwladys Street were unreserved seating and you had about 10 rows to yourself most weeks, regular sub 20k crowds back then.

"livefootballtickets" has 478 available for the Brighton game. I know people on social media not impressed with the 15 credit cap to get first dips but the club need a way to weed out the tout bots vs the genuine fan. There are going to be a lot of supporters this year who will get fleeced due to the desire to see Goodison one more time and the clubs lack of ability to control how tickets are bought up through 3 party platforms.
The opens it more to the touts, who could obviously have bought tickets for every game last year. For someone like myself who works shifts and can't physically get to 15 games, the only way of getting half decent tickets together with my lad, was through the priority membership. Now even that has been taken away.

The opens it more to the touts, who could obviously have bought tickets for every game last year. For someone like myself who works shifts and can't physically get to 15 games, the only way of getting half decent tickets together with my lad, was through the priority membership. Now even that has been taken away.
all this type of behaviour will skew the understanding of how many tickets we could actually and realistically sell so may be a factor in the 52K rather than 60k BMD.

If only we could go back to the early 90s when the paddock and Gwladys Street were unreserved seating and you had about 10 rows to yourself most weeks, regular sub 20k crowds back then.
Or on a more positive and nostalgic note the late 70's early 80's rocking up to the street end with 60p and getting in to the likes of Bayern Munich with over 50,000 blues

So I've bought 11 tickets for the Roma friendly. Eight are in the LG, one in the upper and 2 in the Park End. All I've got is an email saying to download the tickets to my Google wallet. Cant see anywhere to print or send. Any ideas how I can send the tickets to people who are sitting in the other parts of the ground?

So I've bought 11 tickets for the Roma friendly. Eight are in the LG, one in the upper and 2 in the Park End. All I've got is an email saying to download the tickets to my Google wallet. Cant see anywhere to print or send. Any ideas how I can send the tickets to people who are sitting in the other parts of the ground?
In the announcement on Saturday they said that the print at home option would no longer be available (see below). It was not clear if this also meant that they are also stopping posting printed tickets to your home. Have they given you this option?
1000016248.jpg

Attachments

• 1000016248.jpg
    1000016248.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
They should have posted paper tickets for Roma friendly, had enough time and people may have liked them as a reminder of last friendly at Goodison or for some their last game there

Not sure if this will help, but, if you have allocated the tickets to individual customer numbers can the others look in their EFC ticketing account and download from there ?.

Just spoke to the box office, if any cant use the digital tickets like my auntie and uncle can't, they have to get through to the box office to explain and they'll send a paper ticket out for £2. There's not even an option to pick up at the ticket office any more. Shambles

It will be interesting to know what happens when Everton get the requests through from the international supporters clubs next season for tickets. Can't imagine there'll be a blanket response to them saying sorry but you don't have 15 credits on your membership. Expect they'll get straight to the front of the queue.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.