• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Does anyone know if a ticket purchased on resale can be resold or transferred?
I think they can be reassigned but only to friends and family that are (paid up) official members. Also there may be a problem reassigning a ticket if it has already been added to someone's wallet. This is just my understanding so I would advise phoning the ticket office to confirm. Maybe they could suggest a work around.

As for reselling, I am not sure. As a test, I just looked to see if my (resale) ticket could be relisted and it wouldn't allow it.

Could be a few empty seats on Saturday.

I think they can be reassigned but only to friends and family that are (paid up) official members. Also there may be a problem reassigning a ticket if it has already been added to someone's wallet. This is just my understanding so I would advise phoning the ticket office to confirm. Maybe they could suggest a work around.

As for reselling, I am not sure. As a test, I just looked to see if my (resale) ticket could be relisted and it wouldn't allow it.

Can you not access the ticket in your digital wallet, and then simply screenshot the QR code and send it to someone else in a text? Surely that would still scan at the gate?

Yes I was looking to relist a ticket to buy a better seat for Saturday and doesn't allow.

Can you not access the ticket in your digital wallet, and then simply screenshot the QR code and send it to someone else in a text? Surely that would still scan at the gate?
As @bigjonny says, it uses NFC technology and apparently the code changes every few minutes for security reasons. If you want to give the ticket to someone else, you can forward your notification email to the other person and they can add it to their Google wallet (provided you haven't already added it to yours). Obviously the name on the digital ticket will still be yours but I doubt anyone would check this at the turnstile.

Do you actually need to hold an adult membership now to get tickets. I noticed Brighton tickets are only available to members and the same seems to apply for the Bournemouth match.

Will there not be a period where tickets to these matches are available to the General public ?

No unfortunately. It says on the information for download, that screenshot or email confirmation will not permit access. What a nonsense.

Do you actually need to hold an adult membership now to get tickets. I noticed Brighton tickets are only available to members and the same seems to apply for the Bournemouth match.

Will there not be a period where tickets to these matches are available to the General public ?
More or less yes, you need to be an official member to get a ticket. The tickets go on sale in stages - 1st priority for members with 15 credits, then the next day for any official member at which point they usually sell out in 5 minutes. In theory, they should go on general sale after this but they never do because they are already sold out. A few days later, tickets to be resold by season ticket holders become available but only to official members.
Can anyone point me in the direction of the resale page on Everton fc site , I've logged on but can't find it anywhere 😬
I don't think you need to find the resale page - if you are an official member, relisted tickets are automatically shown when you click 'buy tickets' for the game you want to buy for. You may need to keep checking constantly as tickets get snapped up quickly as soon as they are relisted.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.