Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
man some people don't half talk a lot of --wait for it-- waffle ? perhaps we should sweeten the deal by sprinkling one or two extras on it - maybe even hundreds and thousands?! ?

I'll get my coat...
Always thought the musical reference had more legs. Frank would get a tune out of him. Playing all the right notes…

1658167964557.webp

We can have no complaints the release is pretty fair. If we are going to muck around with loan offers we deserve everything we get. Burnley have financial problems of their own.

To repeat what I have been saying for a number of weeks I reckon we will end up signing Dennis as there appears to be little competition and Watford are keen to get rid so we will be able to agree a favourable payment structure. We will also sign Winks at the end of the window on either a high loan fee or with an obligation to buy. We will get one of the Chelsea midfield players on loan and I think we sign a right back. Patterson is clearly not ready

London now that Fulham want him.
Marco will have him tearing us a new one when we play them. We know that's how this will pan out.
Fulham ffs. Remember when that little runt Radzinski jibbed us for them. There was also a youth player who signed for them instead of us. World has gone mad.

We can have no complaints the release is pretty fair. If we are going to muck around with loan offers we deserve everything we get. Burnley have financial problems of their own.

To repeat what I have been saying for a number of weeks I reckon we will end up signing Dennis as there appears to be little competition and Watford are keen to get rid so we will be able to agree a favourable payment structure. We will also sign Winks at the end of the window on either a high loan fee or with an obligation to buy. We will get one of the Chelsea midfield players on loan and I think we sign a right back. Patterson is clearly not ready
Bar the right back coming in, I'd pretty much agree with all this as being spot on the most likely scenario.

Can just picture Daniel Levy's smug face as we send him ~£5m for a Winks loan at quarter to midnight plus the first £10m obligation of the Dele transfer, as the ink on the Richy cheque is barely dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back