M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's arrived in Milano

A1VIn6hCQAAgivE.jpg

(apparently)

Backwards snapback?

I'm glad we're not signing the belter.

I can live with not signing a 17 year old that noone had heard of that doesnt even want to be here. we have Kevin instead that noone had heard of that does want to be here.

He has signed for Milan.

http://www.drrossoneri.com/2012/08/...um=rss&utm_campaign=ac-milan-sign-mbaye-niang

Finally, AC Milan signs M’baye Niang after a long period of trials, bidding, refusal, & a lot of competition from EPL clubs. Gianluca Di Marzio (Sky Sports reporter) has just reported the following:

“It ‘s a done deal for M’baye Niang! Galliani trip to France was successful. Niang can be considered as a Milan player at the moment. An agreement has been reached with the Caen, now, it only lacks the official announcement.â€￾

Sky Italia has also reported although Niang is very young (17 years old) but he will be featuring for the first team, & not for the Primavera. According to GdS, Milan will pay 1.7m plus bonuses to Caen for the permanent transfer of Niang.

Milan lost at home to Sampdoria yesterday and look like they are in a massive transitional period, so wouldn't be surprised if he has been told he will get a chance straight away.

Anyway, better to have loved and lost etc etc....McFadden still available?

Spotted in Milan restaurant with Gallani, "apparently"

â€￾@philmcnulty
Everton moves before Friday were going to be shaped by Niang decision. Looks like he's off to AC Milan so Moyes will close on other targets.

gutted if im honest, for once i was excited about a young talented player picking us or joining us, specially as he is likened to thierry henry

gutttttttteeeeeedddd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back