M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All clubs are taking it seriously, they are stocking up on young talent for the years ahead as they wont be able to spend fortunes every season. City: Rodwell, Sinclair. Chelsea: Hazard, Oscar, Marin etc. Utd: Hernandes, Wellbeck, Cleverley Kagawa, Buttner, Henriuqe. This is what the new U21 league will be about as well squads will swell with youngsters - they need somewhere to play them.

I feel as if this thread should have more than 43 pages -- people might not be playing FM enough.

If we have the cash (big IF) I really think we should try to push this one through. If he turns out as good as he potentially could be I think it's going to hurt more than any of our other "close calls" if we don't get him.

I don't care if he's more keen on Milan either -- there are people whose job it is within EFC to make him more keen on us. Do your jobs!

Deal is obviously dead now. It's a shame but its clear that there's not enough interest from both sides to pull it off.

Wenger made Henry into a winger when he managed him in France.

So he was technically a winger when he went to the Arse. If this kid is good enough and can play in a few positions all the better but I really don't see Moyes spending a great deal of the little funds he has on a player who may take time to be ready.

Wenger made Henry into a winger when he managed him in France.

Wenger always gives young pacey strikers a go on the wings for a few years. He believes they need to learn how to play against defenders 1 on 1, and isolate them when you get a run on them.

Wenger always gives young pacey strikers a go on the wings for a few years. He believes they need to learn how to play against defenders 1 on 1, and isolate them when you get a run on them.
It's the Cruyff Philosophy. He played Lineker out wide in a spell at Barcelona. I'm sure it must improve a player in the long term as long as you don't waste a player by always playing him out of position

maybe i have missed sonething but is niang still on merseyside or has he left? is he in milan?wish club would release something telling us what the situation is

Is it clear? No news is good news for us I'd have thought.

I kind of agree.

I'm doubtful we'll get him but the fact Milan are taking a long time to seal any sort of deal is promising.

Biggest worry is that a bigger club comes in offering the right money in the mean time.

LE 10 Sport in France are reporting that Caen prefer our deal over Milan's because they want a loan deal before they'll buy him

LE 10 Sport in France are reporting that Caen prefer our deal over Milan's because they want a loan deal before they'll buy him

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.le10sport.com%2Ffootball%2Ffrance%2Fmercato%2Fcaen-niang-entre-everton-et-le-milan-ac72586

We have offered money for a permanent deal, Milan have offered loan with option to buy. Caen wants to sell to us, but Niang prefer a move to Milan.

50/50 this.

still going this...kinda suprised, I hope the kid (and his agent) do the right decision.
Sounds like they are just waiting that Milan gives them the deal they want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back