M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a class act on Football Manager lads.

He is... they wanted 22m off me as Everton Manager. I said "Do you not know who my chairman is???". They said "No deal".

Incidentally, I got Mirallas for 8m and he's currently tearing things up alongside the Jellyman... all good omens.

Sky Sports say Everton are in pole position.

Sky Italia say Milan are in pole position.

Well, that's clarified the situation.

Nothing agrred yet according to THT however talks are going well, even though Euro teams can be a problem to deal with. Also said Niang was very, very good at his trial, raw but very, very good.

A bit of hope there.

I wish the knee jerking Footy Managers would do one. How can you get excited about this! Nobody knows anything about him? He is arriving from a low league in France!

I'm not suggesting he won't be ace, I just don't know, and unless you have spent some time in the second tier for French footy, or been on some serious scouting, none of us do.

We have a precocious talent in Barkley who can't get a game, what's to suggest this lad will?

Put your tongues away!

Mate, all people involved with football regard him as one of the hottest properties in European football, hence why AC Milan want/wanted him, same goes for Arsenal!. Both those clubs after having him on trial put bids in for him, so they must see something good in him!.

And Caen have just been relegated to Ligue 2 so they wasnt a low league French club!. At 17 he's already got a great deal of experience in the top French league which isnt as **** as it used to be!.

Granted, the EPL is a different kettle of fish but he'll be coming to be back up to Jelavic at first, an impact sub and make cup appearences here and there but in years to come he's going to be a player!.

I hope we can get this one sorted out cos it'll be a coup of a signing for us!.

Whoops, wrong thread.

Got a little too excited when Fellaini scored and posted in the wrong bloody thread :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back