M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they were relegated over the summer. He's never played at any other level then the french top flight.

So, he is arrving from a recently relegated side then?

Look, I'm not trying to score points of fellow blues ( particularly you) I just he frustrated by the level of excitement over a player we know nothing of.

That is all.

I wish the knee jerking Footy Managers would do one. How can you get excited about this! Nobody knows anything about him? He is arriving from a low league in France!

I'm not suggesting he won't be ace, I just don't know, and unless you have spent some time in the second tier for French footy, or been on some serious scouting, none of us do.

We have a precocious talent in Barkley who can't get a game, what's to suggest this lad will?

Put your tongues away!

The fact that we're potentially paying £2 million for him.

For us thats a hell of a lot of money so there has to be a very good reason why we're paying it and other top clubs were interested in him.

Sure i haven't seen him play or even watched a vid and our record at actually giving young players a fair chance is poor but surely to god even moist wouldn't spend £2 million on a 17 year old without him having a damn good chance of getting game time. Maybe not straight away but sooner rather than later you'd think.

If he doesn't get a game because moist is too cautious or because he's simply gash then its an absolutely ridiculous deal.

Bryz is trying to score points here lads, Dont let him bully you lads yer

Hes pissed off because he cant go to Angels anymore

We are in talks with a young lad, who if we are to believe certain things, has been linked to City, Spurs, Arse and AC Milan to name a few Clubs, hes a young lad with bags of potential, who could be the next Messi as much as he could be the next Jeffers.

Its exciting to find out which 1.

If hes Messi, for 2m?? BINGO.

We are in talks with a young lad, who if we are to believe certain things, has been linked to City, Spurs, Arse and AC Milan to name a few Clubs, hes a young lad with bags of potential, who could be the next Messi as much as he could be the next Jeffers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/15160512

Hes not Messi lad Ive just checked

So, he is arrving from a recently relegated side then?

Look, I'm not trying to score points of fellow blues ( particularly you) I just he frustrated by the level of excitement over a player we know nothing of.

That is all.

That' fair enough mate. I think it's worth a gamble at 2 million is all. like you say we don't know much about this lad, he might make it he might not but for that price I think he's worth a shot, especially if the club have given up on Vic and Vellios. Be surprised to see much of him thsi year, like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back